MD Helicopters is committed to providing industry-leading maintenance and pilot familiarization training to all customers in a professional learning environment, and to ensuring the highest standard of safety in the maintenance and operation of our aircraft.
For information specific to the type of training you are requesting, please review the content located in the Pilot and Maintenance sections of this site. The information below is applicable to both pilot and maintenance training.
Terms & Conditions
- Our training day is from 8 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. MST, including a one-hour lunch break.
- Courses are conducted in English. If customers are not fluent in English, a special course of longer duration must be scheduled four (4) months prior to training date, with a translator provided by the customer.
- This longer course will entail an additional cost.
- A translator will not be allowed in an English-speaking class.
- Customers must be available for instruction through the entire day of the last day scheduled for course.
- Failure to schedule your departure after 5 p.m. on the course end date may interfere with completion of your scheduled training.
- Courses may be cancelled and customers rescheduled due to insufficient enrollment.
- If a course you are registered for is cancelled, you will be notified in writing and registered for the next available course.
- MDHI accepts credit card payments (VISA/MasterCard/AMEX), check, or cashier's check/money order. We are unable to accept cash.
- A 10% deposit is required at the time of confirmation of scheduled training.
- Deposit will be forfeited if the student fails to cancel twenty (20) days prior to the start of the scheduled course, or is not present on the first day.
- Tuition is required to be paid in full before to the the first day of the course.
- Only customers who provide a purchase order or who have a current open account with MD Helicopters, Inc. will be billed after training.
- Course prices are subject to change without notice.
- Comprehensive training manuals are provided on the first day of the course only to customers registered for one of our training courses.
- Manuals are not sold separately by the Training Department or through the Technical Publications Department
Requests for Pilot Training can be made through our contact form or by dialing 1-800-388-3378, option 7.