What You Need to Know
The following information is applicable to both pilot and maintenance training.
- Our training day is from 8 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., including a one-hour lunch break.
- Courses are conducted in English. If customers are not fluent in English, a special course of longer duration must be scheduled four (4) months prior to training date, with a translator provided by the customer. This longer course will entail an additional cost. A translator will not be allowed in an English-speaking class.
- Customers must be available for instruction through the entire day of the last day scheduled for class. Failure to schedule your departure after 5 p.m. on the course end date may interfere with completion of your scheduled training.
- Classes may be cancelled and customers rescheduled due to insufficient enrollment. If a course you are registered for is cancelled, you will be notified in writing and registered for the next available course.
- MDHI accepts credit card payments (VISA/MasterCard/AMEX), check, or cashier's check/money order. We are unable to accept cash.
- A 10% deposit is required at the time of confirmation of scheduled training. Deposit will be forfeited in case the student fails to cancel ten days prior to the scheduled class or is not present in the first day.
- Customers will not be able to attend the course without full tuition payment. (Tuition is due prior to the 1st day of class). Only customers who provide a purchase order or who have a current open account with MD Helicopters, Inc. will be billed after training.
- Course prices are subject to change without notice.
- Training manuals are provided on the first day of class only to registered customers who are enrolled in one of our training courses. They are not sold separately by the Training Department or through the Technical Publications Department.